Trend Articles Collection

RESOURCES : www.ezinearticles.com

Reaching Gold Cap Review - John Hunter


John Hunter, author of the new Reaching Gold Cap course, claims he can teach you how to get the gold cap in just "7 easy lessons". I decided to do a review on this guide and the questions I set out to answer are the following:

  1. Is this legitimate?
  2. Can you really reach gold cap?
  3. Are the 7 lessons actually easy?
  4. Is it worth the money?
  5. What do you really get?
For those of you considering using this product, here's what I came up with.
Is this legitimate?
Sometimes you find products online, especially information products that are a scam. This is not one of them. The purchase is handled through clickbank.com and upon purchasing the guide you are immediately sent login instructions where you can login and view the guide in HTML format.
Can you really reach the gold cap?
I don't have an answer to this one as I just recently purchased the guide and have only been using it for a few weeks. What I will say is, the methods to reach the gold cap are very unique and I've never thought about doing some of these things before. I've read all the lessons but in game I'm still not to the end lesson so I've made some gold and I'll keep following it and see how I do.
Are the 7 lessons actually easy?
Yes and no. The beginning startup lessons are very easy to follow, some of the later advanced lessons, especially passed 20,000 gold become harder to implement. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to these ideas or haven't practiced them, but the lessons toward the end require you to do some really creative things.
Is it worth the money?
If you like using the auction house to make gold and want an advanced insider course on server arbitrage, cross-realm trading, and stuff of that nature, then this is probably worth the money. However, if you don't like the auction house, this guide is not for you, as that is all the guide focuses on is Auction House related activities.
What do you really get?
What you really get is probably one of the most advanced auction house gold making guides I've seen on the market. What you won't get is other ways to make gold in any amount of details. This guide is comprised of strictly Auction House gold making.
To see more reviews like this one, check out WoW Guide Reviews or check out WoW Guides for World of Warcraft information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Trend Articles Collection by Noman khan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.trendarticles.co.cc.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Counter

Followers

See Also Here

Visitors

free counters