Trend Articles Collection

RESOURCES : www.ezinearticles.com

Just Get Three People Into Your MLM Business and All Your Wildest Dreams Will Come True, Or Not

Several months ago, I was so excited about my MLM business. My business mentor suggested that if I got just three people into my business and then helped them get three people, then I would be on my way to financial success. Guess what? I got my three distributors into the business and I remember being very happy the day I signed up number three. Who are the members of my dream team? Let me introduce you to Mark, Sarah and Pat. Mark is a successful businessman who knows a lot about marketing and advertising. Sarah has lived in the same town for fifty something years and knows everybody, and Pat is a real estate agent with over one thousand people on her Facebook page!
I was very excited about the products and now I had my first three people in place and we were ready to roll. If I could get them moving, the sky was the limit. Sarah immediately enrolled her daughter who had no money, so Sarah paid for her to join. So now Sarah was very excited! Then her daughter, who did not really want to be in the company in the first place, got online and found nine different entries talking negatively about our company and our product line. Sarah cares for her daughter and thinks highly of her opinion. She believes strongly that if you see something in print, it has to be true. As I said, Sarah knows everyone in town, but Sarah has yet to get anyone else involved other than her daughter. So now I had four people in my downline. Two of them were stuck in idle, so I had to focus my attention on the other two.
As I mentioned to you, Mark is a genius and a successful businessman. For weeks, he worked to create his own marketing materials and paid a lot of money to have them printed, even though the company has fantastic marketing tools available for free. This was not a good sign. He has created graphs, projections and charts outlining his future success in the business. He went so far as to create a business plan and stated that he was willing to share it with anybody on my team. Two months went by and Mark was still getting ready to get ready. Thank goodness for Pat. She is a mover and a shaker! She is involved in real estate and I see her on Facebook almost daily. The night she went to her first meeting with me, she said that it would be like opening the flood gates once she got started. I still see her interacting daily on Facebook several times a day. I am dumbfounded that none of this mindless chatter has anything to do with our business. Not even once has she mentioned it on Facebook. I noticed it was more and more difficult to reach her until finally, she stopped returning my calls. What was I supposed to do now? My sponsor is not doing much better. He has only nine distributors on his team. I am out of good leads. What in the world am I going to do now?"
This is more typical than most would like to admit. It is not 1978, but most people involved in direct marketing go about growing their business as if 1979 is coming soon. It is 2009, and there is a better way to do this business. It is time to stop chasing leads. Have them come to you. Stop bugging your friends and family. Tear up your list, or what is left of it and stop working harder; start working smarter. There is a way for you to generate quality leads for your business on the internet. The program is innovative and has only been in place for a couple of years. It works, it is credible and it will help to ensure your success in the direct marketing industry. It is like night and day, the difference between chasing after friends and family versus the approach of generating unlimited leads worldwide on the internet.
I hope that you dig a little deeper and do your due diligence. I invite you to take a serious look at this program and start generating credible leads for your direct marketing business today at http://www.ContentmentFirst.com
Greg is a serial entrepreneur and experienced business executive who brings over 25 years of business, network marketing and internet marketing experience to the table. He can be reached @ contentmentfirst@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Trend Articles Collection by Noman khan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at www.trendarticles.co.cc.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Counter

Articles Collection

Followers

See Also Here

Visitors

free counters